CARE AND REPAIR
THIS IS A HANDCRAFTED JEWEL AND SHOULD BE CARED ACCORDINGLY.
When you purchase a jewelry piece from ALMA you are also taking a unique and fine craftsmen work, an artwork handcrafted to preserve the most subtle details of the natural element that has been immortalized under the metal just for you, each piece is unique and they are not two alike so a variation may exist between the pieces and even the pictures. Our jewelry materials are silver, bronze, rose gold and 24kt gold plated.The attention and care you will give to the use and maintenance of your piece will preserve their beauty through many years.
TO PRESERVE YOUR ART JEWELRY PIECE WE SUGGEST YOU:
- Do not expose it to perfumes, lotions or any other products containing alcohol.
- Be sure any perfume or lotion is well absorbed by the skin before wearing the piece.
- Avoid direct contact with water, sprays, hair spray, chlorine or alcohol.
- Strong hugs or sudden movements might damage the piece since some flowers have delicate details of the petals and other natural forms.
- Be sure to remove your jewelry before bedtime.
- Put away in a separate compartment than other accessories.
- Clean frequently using a soft cloth to maintain its color.
- If anything should happen to it, we would be happy to attempt to repair it. Most of the times this re-work can be as crafting a new one and the related cost run by the customer.
To request a repair, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with all details listed below to receive a repair authorization:
- Contact name and phone number
- Image(s) of damaged item(s)
We will provide authorization along with return instructions and the cost of the repair.
Please allow up to 2-4 weeks for repair to be completed.
For items purchased within the last 30 days, repairs are free of charge. If your purchase through almajoyeria.com is older than one month, you will pay for repair costs, which will be specified in the confirmation email. All repairs are subject to shipping charges.
For items bought through one of our retail partners, please return the damaged item to the retailer. We defer to each retailer’s return policy in such cases, and repairs will not be made on items purchased from an unauthorized Alma Joyeria retailer.